Core expertise: Brazil
New Amsterdam Advisory Services is well positioned to assist financial service providers with establishing a trading and operations infrastructure in the Brazilian financial market.
It is working with local technology providers, brokers, custodians and other market participants to offer a complete series of services to any organization looking to expand its trading activities, be they in equities, fixed income, derivatives, FX and other instruments, into the Brazilian market place.
Articles published by New Amsterdam Advisory Services:
It can provide insight, contacts, planning and implementation in a variety of areas, such as:
Specific services provided by New Amsterdam:
- Analysis of order routing and execution requirements
- Development of clearing & settlement infrastructure plans
- Identification of operational resource requirements and staffing
- Inventory of local vendors and systems
- Interim management of local operations